Travel insurance offers a vast selection of coverage options for accidents or illness that occur outside the insured person’s province of residence:
- Emergency Health Care Coverage
- Emergency Return Trip Coverage
- Accident Coverage (while in flight or traveling)
- Baggage Coverage
- Trip Cancellation Coverage
- Travel insurance is available to all Canadian residents covered by provincial health insurance.
- Annual plans are available.
- A number of additional features are also provided, including complete travel assistance services.
- Travel insurance can be purchased alone or in combination with other life and health insurance plans.
- This type of coverage allows the insured person to travel worry-free and avoid running up sizable debts when problems are encountered away from home. The cost of hospitalization in the United States is a perfect example of how foreign health care can quickly add up.
- Travel insurance is a perfect complement to government health insurance plans.
- A family premium is also available.
Attention: The above text is of general nature and is intended for explanatory purpose only. Each of the products described above has its own specific features. Moreover, only the product contracts contain the complete terms and conditions as well as restrictions and exclusions to which they are subject.